Sephora has two sales during the year (holiday + spring), so now is the perfect time to snag any beauty, skincare or haircare items you have had your eye on. The sale become available in stages, Rouge members save 20% starting 4/17-5/1, VIB members save 15% 4/21-4/29, and Beauty Insiders can save 10% starting 4/23-4/27. The discount is applied at checkout with code : SPRINGSAVE. This is a great time to save money on brands that typically never go on sale! Below are the products I love and highly recommend getting during the sale.
- It Cosmetics Foundations: I love all of their foundations since they are built with skincare. Right now my go-to has been the CC+ Cream with Illumination
- Charlotte Tilbruy Mini Pillow Talk Lipstick & Liner Set: great set to try out CT
- MILK KUSH Lip Balm: one of my favorite chapsticks
- Becca First Light Primer: this primer is amazing, it brightens and evens out the appearance imperfections by softly scattering translucent, cool violet light on your skin
- Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil: just ordered the mini size of this, great to calm skin and give your skincare an extra boost
Peter Thomas Roth
- Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask: calming + hydrating, one of my go-to masks
- Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask: detoxing, amazing at shrinking appearance of pores
Isle of Paradise
- Tanning Drops: I use shade light (I've also used the dark shade) & love adding these to my skincare routine to tan my face
- Tanning Water: great for tanning your body, easy to apply
- AMIKA Soulfood Nourishing Mask: this hair mask makes your hair sooo soft, I just finished all of it and will be ordering more!
- Drybar Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler: hands down the best detangler & smells amazing
- Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes Travel Spray: a great on the go perfume to carry, it's a little on the pricey side so I ordered the travel size to try it out but I'm obsessed with the scent so far